- Since the party will be in autumn, host a harvest party at a local pumpkin patch.
- Have a survivor party with different challenges for the kids to participate in. (No one gets voted off the island!)
- Have a picnic in the park.
- Celebrate with a fiesta!!
- Host a medieval knights and princesses party.
- Have the party at a skating rink or ice arena.
- Compete in silly Olympics!
- Host a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory party.
- If all the children are interested in animals, have a safari or zoo party.
- Write your own mini mystery and hold a child-friedly mystery party
- Have a backyard barbecue.
- Host a pizza party...mmmm....
- Have an upside down party!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
A reader recently asked for some ideas for some ideas for a birthday party for all their children. Wow, it's a big challenge to host a party that will interest older children, while still including the younger ones. I have lots of ideas, so I thought a blog post would be the best place to put this list as opposed to a Facebook comment!
Posted by Christine